Have you just become the new owner of a very young, new-to-this-world puppy? Is this your first time raising a puppy this young? Let us help. This program is a super injection of puppy training knowledge straight into your brain. Perhaps you’ve been reading about dog training endlessly from all sources possible, but you’re ready for some structure with a professional to guide you along. If you want to give your puppy a solid training foundation on which to build a lifetime of “good dog!” behaviors, then consider the full puppy program.
This program includes:
- 6 one-hour sessions, meeting once a week for 6 weeks.
- Personalized guidance from a certified pet dog trainer.
- Extensive work on housebreaking with a personalized housebreaking schedule, detailed guidelines, proper crate training and specific training rituals all laid out to make housebreaking easy and quick.
- Access to additional in-depth training outlines on training topics.
- Proper human socialization exercises for grooming, vet check-ups and anti-aggression.
- Teaching bite-inhibition to create a soft mindful puppy mouth.
- Teaching of all the fundamental skills such as name recognition, sit, come, down, stay, stand, bed, leave it and loose leash walking.
- Weekly outline of exercises.
Below is our puppy program pricing. You can view our full pricing menu for all of our training programs by clicking hERE.
To schedule call (631) 379-6850 or send us a service inquiry through our contact Page to get recommendations on which program would be the best fit for your training goals.
All of our training programs include phone or e-mail guidance between sessions to ensure the highest quality of service and a full understanding of the training techniques.