Perhaps your dog already has some skills, but you want to challenge and expand on those basics. Perhaps you’ve just brought home an older dog who could use some manners. The Tuff Pup Training basic manners program is for those owners who want to work on every aspect of training their dog with a professional trainer. This program works to create a reliable, well-rounded dog no matter what the background or previous training. The focus of this program is on strengthening the bond between dog and owner.
This program includes:
- 6 one-hour sessions, meeting once a week for 6 weeks.
- Management plans and training exercises specifically geared toward adolescent dogs.
- Training exercises for self-control and focus.
- Training for proper greeting behavior of other dogs and people (anti-jumping).
- Plenty of enrichment games that challenge your dog to problem-solve, think and play.
- Work on getting your dog to respond consistently around distractions.
- Housebreaking (if needed).
- Teaching of the basic commands and fundamental skills: Name recognition, Sit, Come, Down, Stay, Stand, Bed, Leave It, Touch, Find It, Watch Me, loose-leash walking and more.
Detailed outline of weakly training games and and access to additional in-depth training outlines on important training topics.
We supply you with a Tuff Pup Training treat pouch and a clicker for use during clicker training games.
Below is our basic program pricing. You can view our full pricing menu for all of our training programs by clicking hERE.
To schedule call (631) 379-6850 or send us a service inquiry through our contact Page to get recommendations on which program would be the best fit for your training goals.
All training programs include phone or e-mail guidance between sessions to ensure the highest quality of service and a full understanding of the training techniques.